Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year?

Okay I've been back for some time now, I know I've abandoned this blog yet again. :/ Oh well....
Anyway, I'm currently unemployed and I refuse to work in an ID firm at the moment, well, working from 9am-6pm in the office scares me to death, let alone with colleagues who use cantonese when talking to everyone. Booo!!!! I do understand most of the convo but I just don't know how the heck to reply them =.= wtf

Everyone I know is off to aussie for degree and I'm stuff in this nutshell figuring out US applications. Can I just follow them all to Aussie please??? :D
Hmmm... I should probably get started on my portfolio which I'm supposed to start since last week.


Shall be heading to penang next week (I hope) missing my fried kuey teow, zhu yuk fun and asam laksa  *droolssss*

anyway, this is all. for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment